- Pilgrim Churches in Cavite
- Run with my Father, A Splendido Fun Run 2012 at Splendido Taal Country Club (Right After Tagaytay City)
- Tagaytay Econo Inn, A Hotel Review
- Calling All Korean Companies in Cavite: Join the KES 2011 and Be Smart!
- KEITI’s ECOTRADE Premier Environmental B2B Marketplace: Protecting the Environment while Doing Business and Trade
KEITI’s ECOTRADE Premier Environmental B2B Marketplace: Protecting the Environment while Doing Business and Trade
People are getting well informed nowadays about the importance of taking good care of the environment, as climate change and global warming have destructively came into the scene. The world has suffered from numerous catastrophes that destroyed properties and, worst, claimed lives.
Among countries, which started to think and go green to avoid such natural calamities is Korea, through its subsidiary governmental institute, Korea Environmental Industry and Technology Institute (KEITI).
One of KEITI’s project is ECOTRADE Premier Environmental B2B Marketplace, where environment-related products and services are offered online. Registration at ECOTRADE is hassle-free, as buyers do not have to undergo the tedious process of signing up and filling out forms. Find Korea’s latest environmental products and technology by simply writing down the items you need and sellers will immediately respond to the search queries. And because sellers are certified legal and authentic, buyers are safe and secured in transacting business and trade.
Interested? You might want to visit the Korea Environmental Technology and Industry Institute at http://www.ecotrade.or.kr/ and browse its Premier Environmental B2B Marketplace, visit ECOTRADE’s Facebook page, or watch KEITI’s introductory video on Youtube.